All of our products can be purchased at any of our Majesty stores or online on our website, but if you are interested in establishing a commercial wholesale account for your business, please fill out the contact form below and a sales representative will
contact you. Please also refer to the Ordering and Delivery Information details below the form for reference.
ORDERING & DELIVERING INFORMATION
- Order online at your convenience – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Additional assistance is available from one of our Member Service Representatives from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Sunday at 702-795-1030. Enjoy next-business-day delivery, to most areas within our local delivery areas, when you place your order by 3 p.m.
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
- If you need to change or cancel a standing order, please contact our Member Service Representatives immediately at 702-795-1030 prior to 3 p.m. the day before so that we may correct the issue before delivery. Member Service Representatives are available Monday through Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
PAYMENTS & TERMS
- Majesty Bakeries accepts cash, check, ach wires and credit cards for ordered products. For any accounts setup as COD deliveries will not be made unless there is payment available at the time of delivery.
- Payment Terms are either credit card in advance, COD, net 7 days from delivery or net 14 days from delivery – all new accounts will only be credit card payment in advance, COD or net 7 is the longest terms we extend.
PRICING & DELIVERY FEES
- Wholesale pricing offers may be discounted due to volume projections but in an effort to alleviate prolonged upfront negotiations we prefer to offer rebates based on established transaction volumes.
- All prices listed on this website are "delivered prices," which include a slight markup over the walk-in price to cover the costs associated with delivery. There is no minimum order requirement. However, orders totaling less than $100 will be charged a $25 delivery surcharge. Additional delivery fees may apply, including re-delivery charges if applicable.
- Due to market fluctuations, product availability and pricing are subject to change without notice. Product availability and pricing changes will be reflected on your order confirmation.
- We can only deliver to businesses located in areas zoned business/commercial.
- Delivery orders under $100, will be charged a $25 delivery surcharge.
- No parking restrictions or hours of operation can impede our ability to deliver between 5 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
- Within multi-floor buildings, an elevator must be accessible for deliveries.
- We only deliver an order to one central location.
- We do not hand-carry delivery orders up or down any stairs.
- We do not stock shelves or rotate merchandise.
DELIVERY HOURS & LEAD TIME
- Majesty Bakeries delivery hours are between 4 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday, no deliveries made on Sundays.
- Each driver has a geographical region of the city that they deliver to each day and their route is mapped out for them in the most efficient manner possible based on each day’s respective customer order addresses. Therefore, we cannot guarantee any delivery times as the drivers make their stops in the order established for them.
- Next-business-day delivery is available within our local delivery areas for all orders submitted by 3 p.m. Orders placed after 3 p.m. will be processed the following business day, for delivery in two business days.
- Majesty Bakeries locations will be closed on the Holidays listed below, thus deliveries will not be made on the specific Holiday and the following day since production will also not be working on the respective Holiday.
- If your delivery should fall upon one of these days, it will be rescheduled for the next available delivery day.
- New Years Day
- Thanksgiving + the following day
- Christmas + the following day